Customers holding a loyalty card get a free cup of coffee
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 17 February 2005
Coca-Cola set a target of 2006 for turning around its fortunes and regaining its position as the world's favourite soft drinks maker.
Saturday 04 December 2004
Monday 29 November 2004
Friday 12 November 2004
A device to prevent drinks being spiked and the so-called "date rape" that too often ensues has been invented by a father whose daughter had her drink tampered with.
Sunday 17 October 2004
Sunday 09 May 2004
Nestlé, the world's largest coffee producer, is set for a head-to-head battle with the Fairtrade Foundation as it prepares to launch an "ethical" coffee product in the UK.
Sunday 08 February 2004
Friday 06 February 2004
Saturday 13 December 2003
Thursday 11 December 2003
Thursday 13 November 2003
Saturday 01 November 2003
Wednesday 27 August 2003
Sunday 06 July 2003
Sunday 20 April 2003
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network