Customers holding a loyalty card get a free cup of coffee
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 17 February 2005
Coca-Cola set a target of 2006 for turning around its fortunes and regaining its position as the world's favourite soft drinks maker.
Saturday 04 December 2004
Monday 29 November 2004
Friday 12 November 2004
A device to prevent drinks being spiked and the so-called "date rape" that too often ensues has been invented by a father whose daughter had her drink tampered with.
Sunday 17 October 2004
Sunday 09 May 2004
Nestlé, the world's largest coffee producer, is set for a head-to-head battle with the Fairtrade Foundation as it prepares to launch an "ethical" coffee product in the UK.
Sunday 08 February 2004
Friday 06 February 2004
Saturday 13 December 2003
Thursday 11 December 2003
Thursday 13 November 2003
Saturday 01 November 2003
Wednesday 27 August 2003
Sunday 06 July 2003
Sunday 20 April 2003
The Sistine Chapel is set to be illuminated with thousands of LEDs
Gillian Anderson lays into gender disparity in Hollywood
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'