A former activist in the radical Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir has been chosen to fight a marginal parliamentary seat for the Liberal Democrats.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Election 1997: What Hampstead & Highgate really, really wants: Glenda, Patsy, Elizabeth, Bridget or Monique
Sunday 20 April 1997
Monday 07 April 1997
Thursday 27 March 1997
Sunday 16 February 1997
Tuesday 28 January 1997
Tuesday 14 January 1997
Sunday 03 November 1996
Wednesday 02 October 1996
Sunday 25 August 1996
Friday 16 August 1996
Sunday 11 August 1996
Thursday 08 August 1996
Friday 02 August 1996
Saturday 13 July 1996
Thursday 02 May 1996
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?