Jamie Lloyd has become the youngest director to break into The Stage 100 power list since Sam Mendes.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 11 June 2006
Friday 14 October 2005
Monday 02 May 2005
Wednesday 02 February 2005
Friday 09 July 2004
It's a fact seldom remarked on that the two women are never seen alone together in Harold Pinter's 1971 three-hander Old Times. Why? Is it because an all-female conversation would blow the whole brilliant, artificial construction to bits? Would any private talk between them give the lie to the exaggeration in the play's fundamental idea: that the past can be reinvented at will according to the needs of the present moment and that "memories" are merely weapons in a deadly battle over current contested territory?
Monday 05 July 2004
With the strangulated upper-class English drawl that is his trademark, Edward Fox will not be everybody's idea of a Bostonian of Lithuanian-Jewish extraction. He last appeared in the West End playing Harold Macmillan, for God's sake.
Tuesday 23 September 2003
Monday 25 August 2003
Monday 14 July 2003
Wednesday 09 October 2002
Monday 26 August 2002
Wednesday 14 August 2002
Monday 08 May 2000
Sunday 19 December 1999
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity