After weeks of kneading, icing and collapsing gingerbread houses, the nation must have a winner. The Great British Bake Off champion will be named tonight after a BBC2 series that has proved a surprise ratings hit.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 20 October 2008
Tuesday 12 August 2008
Stage and screen actor Terence Rigby has died at 71, his spokesman announced yesterday.
Thursday 15 May 2008
Dirty Sexy Money, Channel 4<br />The Diets That Time Forgot, Channel 4<br />he Passion, BBC1<br />Holby Blue/EastEnders, BBC1
Sunday 23 March 2008
Thursday 07 February 2008
The BBC has announced that it is dropping the school drama Grange Hill from the schedules after 30 years on British television screens. The last episodes of the cult series that broke taboos on teenage pregnancy, violence and drug-taking with its uncompromising portrayal of life in a London comprehensive school will be broadcast at the end of this year.
Tuesday 23 May 2006
India's vultures, which are on the brink of extinction, could be saved at the last minute after the Indian government ordered a ban on the use of a drug that has been poisoning them.
Tuesday 30 March 1999
Monday 04 January 1999
Saturday 02 January 1999
Saturday 16 September 1995
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned