A look ahead to this week’s FA Cup replay at Craven Cottage
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 21 January 2005
Friday 03 December 2004
Thursday 02 December 2004
Iain Dowie, the Crystal Palace manager, yesterday hit back at Martin Jol for making "defamatory comments" and told the Tottenham manager to talk face to face rather than behind his back.
Sunday 28 November 2004
Martin Jol springs from his seat and turns over an A1 flipchart to reveal a cartoon character with a huge grin and messy hair. "Jermain [Defoe] drew that for me," he says. "I wanted him to show how he feels [when he scores]."
Tuesday 09 November 2004
Martin Jol became the latest man to attempt to introduce some colour footage into Tottenham's black-and-white glory years video yesterday and immediately gave an impassioned speech in which he pledged to do his best to be "a second Bill Nicholson".
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner