This last week I started reading three recent boxing autobiographies or biographies, but didn’t get far with any of them. They weren’t awful, but weren’t good either – plodding, literally blow-by-blow accounts offering little insight into the moral, emotional and financial complexities of what Mike Tyson has memorably called “the hurt business”.
Oscar De La Hoya
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 15 June 1998
Saturday 06 June 1998
Friday 05 June 1998
Thursday 04 June 1998
Wednesday 07 January 1998
Monday 08 December 1997
Sunday 30 November 1997
Monday 15 September 1997
Tuesday 26 August 1997
Monday 14 July 1997
Monday 16 June 1997
Wednesday 04 June 1997
Sunday 01 June 1997
Saturday 31 May 1997
Sunday 20 April 1997
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'