The rock star turned interior designer Lenny Kravitz, who has designed chairs for Philippe Starck and creates rock-star interiors for private homes with his creative team, wants to expand his company Kravitz Design, into a Ralph Lauren-size empire, according to the New York Post.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 12 February 2005
Saturday 26 June 1999
Saturday 19 June 1999
Tuesday 01 June 1999
Sunday 09 May 1999
Sunday 25 April 1999
Thursday 10 September 1998
Tuesday 10 February 1998
Wednesday 03 December 1997
Saturday 14 June 1997
Thursday 29 May 1997
Sunday 11 May 1997
Sunday 06 October 1996
Sunday 01 September 1996
- 1 Liam Gallagher slams Daft Punk: 'I could have written Get Lucky in an hour'
- 2 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Woolwich attack Twitter comments
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.