On 26 February, Spitting Image will celebrate its 30 birthday. BBC Four will mark the occasion with a special episode of Arena which promises to tell the “vexed and frequently hilarious story” of the sketch show which ran for 21 series between 1984 and 1996 and marked a high point in British satire.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 16 April 2004
Wednesday 07 April 2004
Wednesday 31 December 2003
Sunday 21 December 2003
Friday 14 November 2003
Sunday 24 August 2003
Thursday 07 August 2003
Thursday 17 July 2003
Thursday 01 May 2003
Sunday 27 April 2003
Tuesday 25 February 2003
Tuesday 04 February 2003
Thursday 30 January 2003
Thursday 23 January 2003
Saturday 30 November 2002
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat