My 'The Best of Bond' CD died for Queen and country. Sung along to with abandon, played to destruction, it died nobly. But few recent Bond songs have come close to the high points (and notes) of Shirley Bassey's bests ("Diamonds are Forever"! "Moonraker"!) or Lulu's subtle way with a lyric ("He has a powerful WEAPON, he charges a million a SHOT").
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men