Those who endured Williams’s recent X Factor performance need not fear: this brassy sequel to 2001’s big-band LP Swing When You’re Winning, is actually rather listenable. Not to say it’s great: he’s a karaoke kind of crooner and some of the covers here – such as “I Wanna Be Like You” with Olly Murs – should have remained the preserve of some celebrity charity ball.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 01 June 2009
The family of John Hogan's former wife said today they will fight to protect his daughter Mia from "unwanted intrusion by her father".
Wednesday 04 March 2009
Arsonists threw gas canisters and firebombs at a bank branch office in Athens today, causing serious damage to the building but no injuries, Greek police said.
Sunday 22 February 2009
Greece's most notorious prisoner escaped from an Athens jail on Sunday in a Hollywood-style helicopter getaway - for a second time.
Sunday 21 December 2008
Hundreds of rioters have battled police in central Athens, fire-bombing a credit reporting agency and attacking the city's Christmas tree two weeks after the police shooting of a teenager set off Greece's worst unrest in decades.
Thursday 18 December 2008
Riot police clashed with rock-throwing demonstrators in central Athens today, sending Christmas shoppers and people in cafes running for cover.
Saturday 09 August 2008
Wednesday 23 July 2008
A Greek court has dismissed a request by people living on the Aegean island of Lesbos to ban the use of the word lesbian to describe gay women.
Sunday 25 September 2005
Saturday 06 August 2005
Monday 30 August 2004
Tuesday 10 August 2004
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail