If you like to spend your free time laughing at mad, misspelt and hyperbolic comments on web forums, then Adam Buxton's brand of piss-take comedy for the YouTube generation will be right up your street.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 11 December 2008
Friday 28 March 2008
James Quinn joined the British Film Institute (BFI) in 1955 as its Director, following the departure of the brilliant and flamboyant Denis Forman, who had wrought the organisation from its humble beginnings and laid the foundations for its future development.
Saturday 09 February 2008
Following its relaunch in March, the BFI (formerly the NFT, formerly still a grey old restaurant that you’d scoot past on the way to aThames view) has taken on a completely new character.
Thursday 22 November 2007
Monday 29 May 2006
Tuesday 16 May 2006
Friday 08 July 2005
Friday 10 June 2005
Wednesday 09 February 2005
Monday 25 October 2004
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white