These one-of-a-kind gowns fit for a fairy tale are sure to go for a princely sum
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 28 May 2010
Sunday 16 May 2010
Saturday 15 May 2010
Thursday 06 May 2010
Jewellery worth tens of thousands of pounds was stolen when raiders broken into Europe's largest urban shopping mall, west London's Westfield Centre, in the early hours of yesterday.
Wednesday 05 May 2010
Smash-and-grab raiders targeted jewellers at Europe's largest urban shopping centre in the early hours of today.
Sunday 02 May 2010
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Images of timeless glamour by photographers such as Helmut Newton, Mario Testino and Rankin are to be auctioned to raise funds for a homeless charity supported by Prince William.
Sunday 04 April 2010
Friday 02 April 2010
Thursday 01 April 2010
The founder of the Net-a-Porter website looks set to reap an estimated £50 million windfall today after agreeing to sell her stake in the business to the owner of the Cartier and Montblanc brands.
Saturday 20 March 2010
Saturday 20 March 2010
Friday 12 March 2010
One of the most distinctive artists of the past 60 years, Raymond Mason is best known for his sculptures in relief.
Thursday 11 March 2010
Tuesday 09 March 2010
A gang of smash-and-grab robbers raided a landmark branch of the Queen's silversmith today.
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering nest of potentially deadly spiders in bananas
- 3 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 4 Russell Crowe's Noah banned in three Arab countries before worldwide premiere
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow