Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ruling conservatives were on course to form a grand coalition government.
Christian Democratic Parties
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 03 October 2005
Monday 26 September 2005
Wednesday 21 September 2005
Saturday 10 September 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Sunday 21 August 2005
Friday 12 August 2005
Tuesday 09 August 2005
Saturday 30 July 2005
Friday 29 July 2005
Saturday 02 July 2005
Tuesday 31 May 2005
Monday 14 June 2004
Poland's main centre-right opposition party and two Euro-sceptic groups performed strongly in the country's first European Parliament elections yesterday, exit polls showed. Civic Platform, a pro-business party, won 28 per cent, while the League of Polish Families, a nationalist Roman Catholic party, had 16 per cent, according to projections by the independent PBS polling agency.
Saturday 15 November 2003
Thursday 13 November 2003
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Italian pensioner hires an escort who turns out to be his son's girlfriend
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Channel 4 announces two-hour TV show to be broadcast 'Live from Space' later this month