London's Science Museum on 11 November, 6pm
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 18 November 2010
Whether it’s bright red leather or leopard-print, make a statement with one of this season’s key accessories...
Click on the image on the right to launch the gallery
Thursday 04 November 2010
Add a touch of Sixties rock-star glamour to your wardrobe with this winter's warmest accessories...
Click on the image to launch our guide
Thursday 28 October 2010
We’ve got over our fear of clingy legwear. From the frivolous and bold to the plain and downright versatile, this selection proves you can stretch a point...
Monday 21 June 2010
Tuesday 26 January 2010
Monday 26 October 2009
Jazz up your outfit with a pair of these wonderful leggings.
Saturday 25 July 2009
The beauty of a laptop is that you can use it anywhere, but carrying one around regularly can place a strain on your back and shoulders – some weigh in at more than 2kg. While most people invest time in choosing the right laptop, they often just use the carry case that comes with it, which might not be the best option for their needs.
Wednesday 18 March 2009
<a href="http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent/2008/11/shopping-bag-au.html">Shopping Bag: Auction for bargains</a>
Tuesday 18 November 2008
Shopping Bag greets you, and accompanying SB on this gloomsville day is a black and white checked Gianni Versace coat, labelled, double breasted, with black moulded plastic buttons.
Monday 08 September 2008
Travel in style with one of these eye-catching suitcases.
<a target="NEW" href="http://independent.net-genie.co.uk/Travel/40266/the_ten_best_hand_luggage.html">The Ten Best Hand Luggage</a>
Thursday 24 April 2008
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail