Chris Hadfield, the singing astronaut and former commander of the International Space Station, has taken on a role as cultural ambassador for Ireland.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 22 July 1996
Saturday 15 June 1996
Friday 17 May 1996
I'd peep through my fingers and see something monstrous. The thing said it was me - 'pervert', 'fruit', 'child molester'
Friday 01 March 1996
Sunday 19 November 1995
Sunday 22 October 1995
Saturday 19 August 1995
Friday 21 July 1995
Monday 12 June 1995
Friday 02 June 1995
Friday 21 April 1995
Monday 12 December 1994
David Bowie's latest new thing: The man who never fell to earth. See him, read him, feel his CD-Roms
Saturday 24 September 1994
Friday 08 July 1994
Friday 20 May 1994
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
- 1 Labour rallies behind Flint as deputy leader to offset a Corbyn win
- 2 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds