Chris Hadfield, the singing astronaut and former commander of the International Space Station, has taken on a role as cultural ambassador for Ireland.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 22 July 1996
Saturday 15 June 1996
Friday 17 May 1996
I'd peep through my fingers and see something monstrous. The thing said it was me - 'pervert', 'fruit', 'child molester'
Friday 01 March 1996
Sunday 19 November 1995
Sunday 22 October 1995
Saturday 19 August 1995
Friday 21 July 1995
Monday 12 June 1995
Friday 02 June 1995
Friday 21 April 1995
Monday 12 December 1994
David Bowie's latest new thing: The man who never fell to earth. See him, read him, feel his CD-Roms
Saturday 24 September 1994
Friday 08 July 1994
Friday 20 May 1994
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran