She shone in ‘The Sting’ as a weather-beaten brothel-keeper and confidante to Paul Newman
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 06 January 1999
Thursday 22 October 1998
Thursday 10 September 1998
Sunday 06 September 1998
Monday 15 June 1998
Thursday 11 June 1998
Friday 01 May 1998
Sunday 22 February 1998
Thursday 05 February 1998
Thursday 29 January 1998
Sunday 02 November 1997
Thursday 02 October 1997
Thursday 14 August 1997
Saturday 07 June 1997
Sunday 04 May 1997
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders