The British supermodel posed as the cover star for the men’s magazine’s 60th anniversary issue
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 27 July 1997
Friday 09 May 1997
Friday 02 May 1997
Sunday 15 September 1996
Sunday 19 May 1996
Sunday 10 December 1995
Thursday 16 November 1995
Saturday 04 November 1995
Thursday 29 December 1994
Sunday 25 September 1994
INTERVIEW / King rabbit in retirement: After 40 years of bunny-love, Hugh Hefner, founder of the Playboy Organisation, has folded up his silk pyjamas to devote himself to his family. Yet he remains proud of his noble calling
Sunday 01 May 1994
Saturday 09 April 1994
It's not easy being green: Geoffrey Lean compares the continuing rise of environmental politics in Europe to its sorry demise in Britain
Sunday 27 February 1994
Sunday 09 January 1994
FILM / NEW RELEASES: Trust accounts: Sheila Johnston is disturbed by a week of suspect innocence and innocent suspects, while . . .
Friday 19 November 1993
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans