Most people benefit from experience, but in David Bailey’s opinion age has not improved his skills. Speaking at the launch of an exhibition of his work at the National Portrait Gallery today, the photographer admitted that he is no better now than he was when he started taking pictures more than 50 years ago. “I haven’t progressed. I’ve probably got less good. I take exactly the same photos as I did when I was 16,” he said.
- 1 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white