1. What is the largest city through which central Europe’s River Isar flows?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 06 February 2008
Tuesday 05 February 2008
Friday 18 January 2008
Joni Mitchell and Joan Baez may have strummed their way through the golden age of the peaceniks, preaching love and tolerance, but it seems that, behind the scenes, the sisterhood of the flower power era was riven by more base instincts.
Tuesday 06 June 2006
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobics: don't panic! Yes, well, right, that's easy for me to say, but then I don't suffer from a morbid fear of the number 666, arising from its association with the Beast, the Antichrist, the Apocalypse, children with rude stares and some truly horrific rock bands from whom no live chicken or kohl merchant was, or is, safe. There was also something to do with a TV advertisement for aftershave, but I might be confused about that.
Thursday 23 June 2005
Wednesday 09 February 2005
Monday 07 February 2005
Tuesday 02 November 2004
Friday 15 October 2004
Standing on a pavement in Glasgow's bustling West End last night, busker Amy Bell was feeling a sense of anticlimax as she worked through her repertoire.
Thursday 23 October 2003
Friday 26 September 2003
Sunday 17 November 2002
Friday 15 November 2002
Friday 13 September 2002
Friday 17 December 1999
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again, say analysts
Trend which requires crisps, a fork and a strong stomach is sweeping Mexico's streets
George Lucas criticises the major Hollywood film studios
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'