The costly libel judgment against the Speaker’s wife Sally Bercow has been widely seen as a timely warning for other would-be controversialists on social media.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 23 September 1998
Wednesday 12 August 1998
Sunday 17 May 1998
Monday 22 December 1997
Saturday 22 November 1997
Thursday 06 November 1997
Thursday 18 September 1997
Saturday 30 August 1997
Saturday 26 April 1997
Wednesday 16 April 1997
Singer was ordered not to 'blow her rape whistle' in song 'Vegas'
Mr and Mrs Smith star admits she's 'never been comfortable on-screen'
Co-creator Mark Gatiss dropped some very intriguing hints ahead of the BBC drama's return next year
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 American-born Boris Johnson refuses to pay hefty US tax bill
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 John Smid: Former leader of US ‘gay cure’ group has just married a man
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo