When the Grand Slam tournaments upped their prize-money for players knocked out in the early rounds, they were thinking of people like Damir Dzumhur. Listen to the 21-year-old Bosnian's story and you appreciate that there is much more to this sport than the jet-setting world of multimillionaires such as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- 1 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 2 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 3 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros