Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 17 February 2011
Liverpool defender Glen Johnson welcomes the competition he is coming under from younger members of the squad despite already being forced out of his regular position.
Thursday 10 February 2011
Liverpool coach Steve Clarke believes England right-back Glen Johnson has been revitalised by a switch to the left of defence. Johnson had a disappointing start to the season and looked well short of form.
Wednesday 09 February 2011
Liverpool coach Steve Clarke believes England right-back Glen Johnson has been revitalised by a switch to the left of defence.
Thursday 03 February 2011
Tuesday 25 January 2011
Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel accepts his form has not always been the best this season but he is spurred on to improve by growing competition within the squad.
Monday 17 January 2011
Liverpool youngster Jay Spearing believes the battling draw with neighbours Everton can provide impetus for both the club and his career.
Thursday 13 January 2011
Blackpool 2 Liverpool 1
Wednesday 12 January 2011
Wednesday 29 December 2010
Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has urged young midfielder Jonjo Shelvey to learn from his more experienced team-mates in order to become a Barclays Premier League star of the future.
Monday 20 December 2010
Liverpool's academy technical manager Josep Segura is determined to find more young talent for the first team having seen an improvement in the quality of players in his charge.
Saturday 11 December 2010
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail