Teams are vying for a shot at the play-offs to the full competition
NK Dinamo Zagreb
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 18 April 2011
Up to 30,000 Croats took to the streets of the capital Zagreb over the weekend to protest against the jailing of two generals for war crimes in the Balkans wars on Friday.
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Monday 10 January 2011
Ivica Kostelic of Croatia completed his excellent week by winning the latest slalom round in the World Cup in Adelboden in Switzerland to move to the top of the overall standings.
Tuesday 14 December 2010
Four VIP guests of Greek club PAOK were injured after their bus was attacked by Croatian football hooligans who threw stones and flares, smashing windows and setting the vehicle alight.
Wednesday 20 October 2010
Milka Planinc, who died in Zagreb on 7 October aged 86, served as prime minister in the 1980s in the then communist Yugoslavia. She was a high-level communist official in Yugoslavia, a close associate of President Tito, and the first woman premier of a communist country. From 1982-86 she headed the country's federal Cabinet.
Wednesday 06 October 2010
Saturday 22 May 2010
Wednesday 03 March 2010
Monday 04 January 2010
Frenchwoman Sandrine Aubert claimed her second win of the season yesterday with victory in the World Cup slalom in Zagreb. Aubert, who also triumphed in Are, produced a brilliant second run to triumph in two minutes 0.36 seconds.
Monday 07 December 2009
The Croatian conductor Vjekoslav Sutej, who died on 2 December aged 58, led orchestras in the United States, Italy and Spain and worked with Placido Domingo and Montserrat Caballe. He had led the Zagreb Philharmonic Orchestra since 2003.
Wednesday 09 September 2009
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial