Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 06 November 2008
Tuesday 07 October 2008
An African pancake tortoise is recovering after an operation to remove a bladder stone the size of a small egg which could have killed her.
Monday 04 August 2008
Slightly cockney and grumpy, Kerry Godliman could be likened to one of Kathy Burke's comedy characters. Godliman is not unduly combative, and the title of her show, This Isn't What I Was Expecting, refers to how she once politely tried to tell the staff at a Little Chef that her breakfast pancakes were more than a little disappointing.
Thursday 29 May 2008
Thursday 17 April 2008
Sunday 30 March 2008
Saturday 15 March 2008
Thursday 21 February 2008
Claire's eyes are bloodshot, her cheeks are pale – she is visibly distressed. "She's been a little bit flustered," Miss Perry informs me at pick-up time, "but I think she's better now."
Saturday 09 February 2008
Wednesday 06 February 2008
Saturday 05 January 2008
Sunday 05 November 2006
Sunday 02 July 2006
Sunday 28 May 2006
Friday 03 March 2006
Caravaggio dismissed the work of a rival painter with the remark that his "canvases were playing cards". It's an occupational hazard for anyone painting images on a flat surface. However much the artist pursues a sense of deep space and rounded volume, there is the risk that the solid bodies he depicts will go as flat as those figures of kings and queens and knaves that appear on cards.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines