A look ahead to this week’s FA Cup fourth round match at City Ground
Peterborough United FC
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 07 January 2012
Martin O'Neill, the Sunderland manager, will do all he can to address the one glaring absence on his CV as he heads into his latest FA Cup campaign.
Monday 19 December 2011
The Football League Column: Rhodes' goalscoring exploits will attract attention in January
Wednesday 23 November 2011
Birmingham City 2 Burnley 1
Monday 07 November 2005
Sunday 06 November 2005
Sunday 09 October 2005
Wednesday 10 August 2005
Sunday 31 July 2005
Saturday 21 May 2005
Saturday 09 October 2004
Friday 08 October 2004
Thursday 30 September 2004
Wednesday 19 May 2004
When Sunderland lost their play-off final to Charlton on penalties, their manager, Peter Reid, stopped the team bus as it passed the turn-offs for Peterborough and ordered his squad to get collectively drunk.
Saturday 10 April 2004
Bristol City's attempt to keep on the heels of Queen's Park Rangers in the Second Division promotion chase faces a tough examination at Swindon, whose players have been told by their manager, Andy King, that they will be out of the side on Monday if they fail to perform.
Friday 20 February 2004
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine