Actress Dame Helen Mirren has still not forgotten Michael Parkinson's line of questioning when he interviewed her on his chat show almost 40 years ago.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 09 January 2009
Sunday 27 July 2008
Thursday 26 June 2008
Tuesday 05 February 2008
A new mother was unlawfully killed when an epidural drug was mistakenly fed into her arm via an intravenous drip, an inquest jury found today.
Saturday 26 January 2008
Monday 14 January 2008
Saturday 10 June 2006
When England won the World Cup, Geoff Hurst returned home to Essex the next day and was asked by his wife, Judith, to mow the lawn outside his bungalow that had been allowed to grow while he had been away. When he finished he gave the car a wash. Less than 24 hours after scoring his hat-trick at Wembley, he could already feel his World Cup journey coming to an end.
Wednesday 13 July 2005
Thursday 30 September 2004
Saturday 03 January 2004
Friday 28 March 2003
Friday 27 December 2002
Monday 05 August 2002
Sunday 12 December 1999
Thursday 04 November 1999
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says