Portuguese winger bags two-goals in pre-season friendly against Crewe after he was linked with a move to AS Monaco
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 22 September 2005
Monday 22 August 2005
Saturday 20 August 2005
Saturday 12 February 2005
Wednesday 09 February 2005
Monday 05 July 2004
Friday 25 June 2004
For those of us who have empathised with the humiliation, the uncertainty, and, finally, the exuberance of the hosts, observing them in their three group games, Luiz Felipe Scolari's men were more than an obstacle between England and the semi-finals. They were like old friends whom we would miss if they departed.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer