It's 8:15pm. I am standing in the lobby of the Science Museum and I am about to go speed-dating. There is nothing sexy about the surroundings: it's dinner time, the room is strip-lit and we are standing 3ft from an ice-cream concession.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 28 November 1999
Sunday 21 November 1999
Wednesday 11 August 1999
Tuesday 10 August 1999
Sunday 08 August 1999
Saturday 24 July 1999
Friday 16 July 1999
Monday 12 July 1999
Saturday 10 July 1999
Sunday 25 April 1999
Friday 26 March 1999
Thursday 31 December 1998
Sunday 29 November 1998
Friday 27 November 1998
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.