Twitter has climbed to a new all-time high in New York trading as investors welcomed the social network's new targeted advertising feature.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 16 February 2012
Armchair sports fans have a bumper summer to look forward to, and investors in ITV have been licking their lips in anticipation. The broadcaster – or so the theory goes – is expected to get a boost from both Euro 2012 and the Olympic Games thanks to companies upping their spending on advertising.
Saturday 11 February 2012
US Outlook: Those optimistic investors who are paying 10 times annual revenue for a share of LinkedIn ought to look over their shoulder.
Friday 03 February 2012
Facebook wants us to think it is worth four times as much as BT. Potential investors will argue otherwise
Thursday 02 February 2012
The social networking site changed the way we communicate. Now, as it floats on the stock market, all the talk is about how much it is worth. By Stephen Foley
Wednesday 18 January 2012
Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang is leaving the struggling internet company, as it tries to revive its revenue growth and win over disgruntled shareholders under a new leader.
Saturday 06 August 2011
US Outlook: The guys behind LinkedIn are fleet of foot. The social networking site made its sensational stock market debut in May, when bulls chased the stock to double the float price. Quick as a flash, Jeff Weiner has changed the firm's pitch to appeal to the bears that have been in charge this past week.
Tuesday 02 August 2011
Friday 29 July 2011
Wednesday 20 July 2011
News International has sent letters to some of its largest advertisers to prevent an exodus to rival publications, some of whom have this week claimed a large rise in sales following the closure of the News of the World.
Friday 15 July 2011
Tuesday 12 July 2011
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial