Chat show host Matthew Wright ended up empty-handed despite forcing down a five-course meal of jungle critters and exotic animals in tonight's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 05 October 2005
Monday 03 October 2005
Saturday 23 July 2005
Saturday 25 June 2005
Wednesday 09 February 2005
Sunday 06 February 2005
Saturday 05 February 2005
Wednesday 02 June 2004
Even by the low standards of the dinosaurs, this one would not win a beauty contest. Its complexion resembled a wrinkled prune, its breath smelt of rotting meat and it had an unseemly habit of dining on its dead cousins.
Saturday 08 May 2004
Thursday 27 March 2003
Saturday 07 December 2002
Wednesday 27 November 2002
Monday 25 November 2002
Wednesday 13 November 2002
Saturday 09 November 2002
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for