Chat show host Matthew Wright ended up empty-handed despite forcing down a five-course meal of jungle critters and exotic animals in tonight's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 22 September 2002
Saturday 07 September 2002
Thursday 29 August 2002
Thursday 01 August 2002
Wednesday 10 May 2000
Wednesday 26 April 2000
Friday 21 April 2000
Sunday 05 December 1999
Wednesday 17 November 1999
Sunday 19 September 1999
Wednesday 15 September 1999
Wednesday 11 August 1999
Tuesday 15 June 1999
Sunday 13 June 1999
Monday 07 June 1999
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 2 As the world mourned the death of Cecil the lion, five endangered elephants were killed in Kenya
- 3 Amazon Prime - how to cancel: after Top Gear hiring, instructions on how to leave premium service
- 4 What is halal meat and why is it controversial?
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'