Chat show host Matthew Wright ended up empty-handed despite forcing down a five-course meal of jungle critters and exotic animals in tonight's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 30 September 1997
Thursday 04 September 1997
Thursday 14 August 1997
Wednesday 06 August 1997
Sunday 03 August 1997
Thursday 24 July 1997
Wednesday 23 July 1997
Wednesday 25 June 1997
Sunday 22 June 1997
Sunday 15 June 1997
Saturday 07 June 1997
Sunday 18 May 1997
Sunday 11 May 1997
Saturday 19 April 1997
Thursday 06 February 1997
Emergency call 'started off dumb, but got pretty serious'
Britain First criticised for using actress's memory to draw attention to their 'hate-filled home page'
Thought you'd seen it all after the Jeremy Paxman interview?
Greatest mystery about the hit BBC1 show is how it continues to be made at all, writes Grace Dent
Did she really send it? And if so, what on?
"History is violent," says the US Army tank commander Don "Wardaddy" Collier
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella