Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 07 March 2008
The television drama The Bill was criticised as "grossly irresponsible" for making up a drug which supposedly alleviates multiple sclerosis (MS), causing "misled" viewers who suffer from the condition to inquire about its availability.
Thursday 06 March 2008
Derek, More4<br />Hotel Babylon, BBC1 <br />Dawn Goes Lesbian, BBC3<br />The Last Enemy, BBC1<br />Magnetic North, BBC4
Sunday 24 February 2008
Tuesday 23 May 2006
India's vultures, which are on the brink of extinction, could be saved at the last minute after the Indian government ordered a ban on the use of a drug that has been poisoning them.
Friday 02 January 2004
Thursday 24 October 2002
Tuesday 14 December 1999
Sunday 25 July 1999
Sunday 30 May 1999
Saturday 24 April 1999
Saturday 03 April 1999
Wednesday 24 February 1999
Friday 12 February 1999
Sunday 31 January 1999
Thursday 28 January 1999
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)