BBC Two, 21 November
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 28 March 2013
TV hosts Ant and Dec, who could be on course for their first number one single, resumed their musical activities "for a laugh", they said today.
Monday 18 March 2013
Rise of on-demand web services increases viewing hours on PCs and other devices
Wednesday 06 March 2013
Peppa Pig's conquest of the world took another step forward as the company behind the British children's cartoon character reached a deal to launch the brand in Russia.
Monday 04 March 2013
Here’s one the viewers chose earlier. The next presenter of Blue Peter will be selected by audience vote after competing in a new talent show, the BBC announced.
Thursday 14 February 2013
... but residents of the Kent town are not convinced that its the best way to revive their high street, as Charlie Cooper discovered
Wednesday 13 February 2013
A Chanel advert featuring actress Keira Knightley has been banned during children's programming after a watchdog ruled its sexually suggestive content was unsuitable for younger viewers.
Friday 01 February 2013
Spokeswoman denied media suggestions that the theft and ransom note were part of a marketing stunt
Tuesday 22 January 2013
Details of the three very different new episodes have been released
Tuesday 08 January 2013
From BBC 1 to channel 614: Loss of TV’s childhood stars could be bad for your kids
Monday 31 December 2012
Marketing push will see a range of new toys created and the release of a one-hour film as it attempts to make inroads in Asia and Latin America
Monday 03 December 2012
Peppa Pig with a walking frame? It’s International Day of Persons with Disabilities and time children’s TV heroes spoke to a vital demographic of young viewers.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail