The Z1 Compact offers identical hardware to the S1, but shrinks the screen from 5 inches to 4.3 - David Phelan gives us the first full UK review
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 03 September 2013
<i>The Independent</i> was the first to see Sony’s new is-it-a-phone-is-it-a-tablet hybrid for review. <b>David Phelan</b> reports
Thursday 29 August 2013
Web telephone service developing new technology
Wednesday 21 August 2013
* Price: £379.99
* 2-in-1 design offers both a tablet and notebook experience
* 10.1-inch screen with 1080p display
* 32GB onboard storage with two SD card slots; HDMI, USB inputs
* Latest 1.8GHz Tegra 4 processor from Nvidia for gaming and video playback
Wednesday 14 August 2013
Pots and potions to perfect your skin aren’t just for ladies. There’s an array of solutions for men too, says Lee Holmes
Tuesday 06 August 2013
Measure everything from weight to body fat and water percentages with devices that even send results to your smartphone
Thursday 25 July 2013
Three versions of the tablet have been launched (16GB and 32GB on wifi and a 32GB LTE model), though the tablet may not come to the UK till Christmas
Wednesday 24 July 2013
Middle-child of the Nexus range will sell for approximately £150 for 16GB, £170 for 32GB
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Blimey o’eyebrows, it seems that everywhere I look there’s a picture of model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne.
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Size of screen means viewers have to sit at least 11.5 feet away to fully 'appreciate' the picture
Saturday 15 June 2013
But did the trains ever run on time?
Friday 14 June 2013
'I admire Angelina Jolie. She's been brave and honest about her body'
Monday 10 June 2013
This is not a premium smartphone but it is certainly a good-looking, capable and highly affordable alternative, says David Phelan
Tuesday 04 June 2013
Site simply replicates time from the user's own computer
Is it a laptop, is it a tablet, or is it a desktop PC? Er, it's all three if it's the Asus Transformer Book Trio
Monday 03 June 2013
It also has a split personality on operating systems - running Windows 8 and Android Jelly Bean
Thursday 16 May 2013
You’ve seen the reports of Nokia’s new flagship phone. But how does it feel in the flesh? David Phelan goes hands-on…
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''