A source described the clash as a 'battle between two divas'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
James Taylor Night, BBC4 <br />The Invisibles, BBC1<br />Britain's Youngest Grannies, BBC3<br />Peep Show, Channel 4
Sunday 04 May 2008
Monday 03 March 2008
Last Night's TV: Empty, BBC2<br/>That Mitchell and Webb Look, BBC2<br/>The Girls Who Were Found Alive Channel 4
Friday 29 February 2008
Wednesday 27 February 2008
Sunday 10 February 2008
Wednesday 02 January 2008
Wednesday 06 December 2006
Readers, we have been here before. One thinks of Alfred, Harold, the Armada, Dunkirk. Actually, scrub Harold, as his second test proved fatal. But you catch my drift: darkest, as you will have witnessed, before dawn.
Sunday 01 January 2006
Sunday 14 August 2005
Friday 11 February 2005
Saturday 05 February 2005
Wednesday 20 October 2004
The jury for the Man Booker Prize for fiction ignored the hottest favourite for years and delighted the bookies last night by making Alan Hollinghurst the £50,000 winner.
Saturday 07 August 1999
Sunday 25 July 1999
Tuesday 20 July 1999
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Channel 4 announces two-hour TV show to be broadcast 'Live from Space' later this month
- 4 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition
- 5 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women