The Democratic Republic of Congo’s M23 rebel group has declared an end to its 20-month insurgency and said it was ready to pursue a political solution after the army captured its last two strongholds.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 15 March 2005
Monday 28 February 2005
Wednesday 08 December 2004
Tony Blair revealed today how agonisingly close he came to striking the political deal of a lifetime in Northern Ireland.
Sunday 29 February 2004
Wednesday 24 December 2003
Friday 24 October 2003
Sunday 14 September 2003
Friday 22 August 2003
Monday 17 March 2003
Thursday 13 March 2003
Friday 28 February 2003
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
Anachronistic and iniquitous, grammar schools are a blot on the British education system
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early