German fashion house Hugo Boss and French drinks group Rémy Cointreau warned they would not meet profit expectations due to a slowdown across China, with both companies today blaming profit warnings on the country.
Hugo Boss AG
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 23 April 2008
The keyboard player Danny Federici was a long-serving member of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. His distinctive organ and accordion playing can be heard on classic Springsteen songs like "Hungry Heart", "The Rising" and the concert favourite "4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)" while his glorious glockenspiel on tracks such as "Born to Run" and "Racing in the Street" added the Phil Spector-like icing to the cake.
Thursday 14 February 2008
Under the gaze of the statue of Christopher Columbus, which echoes the Trafalgar Square eyrie of Lord Nelson, Alex Thomson and his co-skipper Andrew Cape should, in time for breakfast this morning, bring their Open 60 Hugo Boss into the welcoming pontoon at the end of the Barcelona World Race.
Sunday 10 February 2008
Wednesday 17 May 2006
Saturday 12 February 2005
Friday 04 February 2005
Saturday 29 May 2004
Sunday 26 December 1999
Sunday 19 December 1999
Sunday 21 November 1999
Saturday 20 November 1999
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen