The sport of pankration dates back to the 648 BC Olympic Games. According to Plutarch, it was created by Theseus to defeat the Minotaur.
Japanese Martial Arts
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 15 April 1996
Monday 26 February 1996
Sunday 25 February 1996
Monday 02 October 1995
Sunday 01 October 1995
Friday 29 September 1995
Thursday 28 September 1995
Monday 14 August 1995
Friday 02 June 1995
Tuesday 16 May 1995
Monday 15 May 1995
Sunday 14 May 1995
Friday 12 May 1995
Thursday 11 May 1995
Sunday 09 April 1995
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 3 Scottish referendum 'English question': Tory MPs call on David Cameron to create an English first minister in wake of No vote
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster