Murray Lachlan Young is a British performance poet - the first poet to be given a £1m record deal - and a regular on Radio 4 and 6.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 27 March 1998
Friday 28 November 1997
Monday 15 September 1997
Friday 06 June 1997
Sunday 09 March 1997
Wednesday 13 November 1996
Sunday 22 September 1996
Sunday 25 August 1996
Saturday 09 December 1995
Tuesday 05 December 1995
Friday 24 November 1995
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
Anachronistic and iniquitous, grammar schools are a blot on the British education system
- 1 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police