Eminem was the only artist to take home two awards at the ceremony
Kings Of Leon
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 09 March 2009
Thursday 19 February 2009
Wednesday 03 December 2008
Monday 24 November 2008
Friday 26 September 2008
"The move from 'southern Strokes' to 'southern U2' is way better in theory than in practice – these are the same clunky Kings of Leon songs, just now presented in an incredibly weird context." - Ian Cohen, www.pitchforkmedia.com
Monday 18 August 2008
Midway through Kings of Leon's sold-out show, front man Caleb Followill drawls, "I'm sorry if you can't understand me." Indeed, his distinctive Tennessean voice is difficult to decipher whether singing or talking, but when the band rips into their 2004 hit "The Bucket" followed by "On Call" from 2007, the message hits home: Kings of Leon deliver a rock'n'roll show like few others can these days.
Friday 04 July 2003
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Channel 4 announces two-hour TV show to be broadcast 'Live from Space' later this month
- 4 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition
- 5 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women