A definitive compendium on the revered institution that is the National Theatre
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 09 September 2005
Tuesday 01 March 2005
Wednesday 13 October 2004
He'd been the dandy king of Oxford.
Saturday 31 July 2004
Wednesday 28 July 2004
Laurence Olivier once remarked "work is life ... without acting I cannot breathe", and during the course of his career he notched up 120 stage roles, 60 films and 15 television productions. He also ran the newly formed National Theatre for more than a decade.
Sunday 25 April 2004
Monday 22 December 2003
Sunday 21 December 2003
Saturday 12 July 2003
Swedish Reflections Ed. Judith Black & Jim Potts Arcadia £11.99, 277pp £11.99 (plus £2.25 p&p per order) from 0870 8001122
Friday 11 July 2003
Sunday 26 May 2002
Saturday 24 July 1999
Wednesday 07 July 1999
Saturday 26 June 1999
Saturday 03 April 1999
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'