The name Jordan conjures up one image, for most: the artist now known as Katie Price. An artificial re-engineering of our contemporary ideal of woman. For me, it conjures up another Jordan, whose artifice again helped reshape views of femininity, albeit in a very different way.
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition