Mitt Romney has already lifted one American out of poverty. Eric Hartsburg, from Indiana, recently used eBay to sell "tattooing rights" to his face. A wealthy Republican paid $15,000 (£9,300) for Mr Romney's campaign logo to be inked on his right temple. "I don't mind," the (Romney-supporting) Mr Hartsburg told reporters. "It's something I believe in." Let's hope he feels the same way in 20 years.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 03 February 2007
The prospect of an early US withdrawal from Iraq has receded further after an intelligence assessment warned that a pull-out by coalition forces would only lead to a further surge in sectarian violence.
Wednesday 04 October 2006
Friday 20 June 2003
Tuesday 18 May 1999
Friday 28 March 1997
Sunday 19 January 1997
Friday 10 May 1996
Saturday 03 February 1996
Sunday 12 December 1993
ARTS / Show People: Beauty and the beach: Keanu Reeves: Meanwhile, at the other end of the Hollywood firmament . . . He's a star, but is he an actor?
Sunday 22 August 1993
Sunday 16 August 1992
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly