It’s not easy for professional football players to acquire a reputation for being more stupid or badly behaved than common opinion already holds.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 19 February 2010
Saturday 16 January 2010
President Obama made his way towards me, grinning insanely and waving his arms. He was dressed, leprechaun-like, in a green suit and hat, and surrounded by dancers in glitzy outfits. Hundreds of cameras flashed from the crowd tightly packed along the parade route and people cheered and clapped as the great man approached.
Sunday 25 October 2009
Petroceltic, one of the biggest companies on the Alternative Investment market, is looking to for a partner for an Italian oilfield.
Saturday 11 July 2009
My first trullo was above Fasano. I'd just climbed 990 feet from the Puglian coastal plain with its large box-like masserias and suddenly there it was, a round whitewashed structure with a circular tiled roof topped off with what looked like a stone chess piece.
Friday 05 June 2009
President Barack Obama's speech was impressive by any standard but I was disappointed in the fundamentals.
Sunday 22 February 2009
The instrument in question is the mighty baritone sax, which Philadelphia-born Charles Evans turns into a quartet, chamber group or bari-choir through judicious overdubbing on this intermittently amazing solo recording.
Saturday 29 November 2008
Wednesday 17 September 2008
Monday 14 July 2008
Friday 11 July 2008
This former anti-Mafia prosecutor brings drive and depth to a pacy psychological thriller. In Bari (where the author fought the mob), student drifter Giorgio falls in with a charismatic card-sharp.
Saturday 28 June 2008
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do