'The last film I went to see was Lincoln which I really enjoyed'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 17 January 2008
Sunday 13 January 2008
Friday 04 January 2008
The first record I bought was...
Kind of Blue by Miles Davis. I remember hearing "So What" on the radio when I was just eight years old and my dad was driving us up to London one night in the rain. Around that time I had been getting more and more into playing around with scales and improvising on the piano, so I was just really struck by American jazz pianist Bill Evans' way with harmony.
Saturday 13 May 2006
Tuesday 21 June 2005
Friday 04 July 2003
Sunday 18 August 2002
Friday 05 November 1999
Sunday 23 May 1999
Friday 07 May 1999
Thursday 15 April 1999
Sunday 08 November 1998
Sunday 18 October 1998
Sunday 11 October 1998
Friday 22 August 1997
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'