See below to watch the trailers for this week's DVD and Blu-Ray releases
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 19 September 2008
Wednesday 17 September 2008
A fixation with death, speed and volume is hard to sustain for 27 years. Metallica and the fans who bought 100 million of their albums have somehow managed it. This fan-club launch for Death Magnetic, 24 hours after the album hit No 1 in only three days' sales, suggest they intend another decade yet.
Tuesday 01 July 2008
"It's great to see you in this super-cool venue," says Gabriela Quintero, one half of the Mexican semi-acoustic duo, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, admiring the whooping crowd standing between the wrought-iron columns of this 19th-century steam engine repair shed.
Wednesday 04 June 2008
Saturday 27 January 2007
Andy Coulson, the editor of the News of the World, resigned from his job last night after the newspaper's royal editor was jailed for four months at the Old Bailey for plotting to hack into Royal aides' telephone messages.
Tuesday 12 October 2004
Reading reports of the strife-ridden run-up to this London opening, I began to feel that Murderous Instincts should be renamed Suicidal Tendencies.
Friday 08 October 2004
Friday 01 October 2004
Tuesday 28 May 2002
Friday 26 November 1999
Sunday 14 March 1999
Tuesday 27 October 1998
Monday 28 September 1998
Sunday 05 October 1997
Monday 20 January 1997
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral