A liver transplant patient turned up to her operation appointment at a German hospital with a bottle of vodka in her bag, a court has heard.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 08 August 2004
Monday 21 June 2004
Tuesday 23 March 2004
Inventive Leisure, the bar group behind the Revolution vodka chain, is to join in the discounting frenzy on the high street after issuing its second profit warning in four months. Its shares crashed 23 per cent to 51.5p.
Friday 20 February 2004
Wednesday 18 February 2004
Friday 05 September 2003
Tuesday 29 July 2003
Sunday 11 May 2003
Monday 31 March 2003
Sunday 02 March 2003
Saturday 01 March 2003
Thursday 27 February 2003
Sunday 23 February 2003
Friday 17 January 2003
Tuesday 30 July 2002
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all