Antony Worrall Thompson
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Food & Drink: Eight chefs in search of a title: They were asked to make six identical crepes, bone a saddle of lamb - and that was just in the early rounds. Michael Bateman helps judge the Young Chef of the Year
Sunday 02 May 1993
Sunday 18 October 1992
Adding spice to haute cuisine: Shaun Hill, Antony Worrall-Thompson and Simon Hopkinson embrace and combine the world's cuisines to create their exciting new dishes.
FOOD AND DRINK / Britain's New-wave Chefs: A group of British restaurant chefs has risen to pre-eminence during the last decade and looks poised to dominate the next. Like magpies, they have raided the larders of the world for ideas and ingredients, creating a bold and exciting cooking style which is all their own.
Sunday 27 September 1992
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina