Antony Worrall Thompson
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Food & Drink: Eight chefs in search of a title: They were asked to make six identical crepes, bone a saddle of lamb - and that was just in the early rounds. Michael Bateman helps judge the Young Chef of the Year
Sunday 02 May 1993
Sunday 18 October 1992
Adding spice to haute cuisine: Shaun Hill, Antony Worrall-Thompson and Simon Hopkinson embrace and combine the world's cuisines to create their exciting new dishes.
FOOD AND DRINK / Britain's New-wave Chefs: A group of British restaurant chefs has risen to pre-eminence during the last decade and looks poised to dominate the next. Like magpies, they have raided the larders of the world for ideas and ingredients, creating a bold and exciting cooking style which is all their own.
Sunday 27 September 1992
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants slaughter 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran