Angry depositors ran amok at a bank in central Harare on Monday, breaking down a door and smashing windows after money ran out to pay withdrawals as cash shortages worsen.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 09 August 1999
Sunday 25 July 1999
Saturday 26 June 1999
Saturday 19 June 1999
Wednesday 02 June 1999
Tuesday 25 May 1999
Saturday 24 April 1999
Saturday 17 April 1999
Sunday 21 March 1999
Saturday 13 March 1999
Wednesday 10 March 1999
Monday 01 March 1999
Thursday 28 January 1999
Wednesday 20 January 1999
Saturday 16 January 1999
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond